Connect with us

General

Lady reveals how Rats almost caused gas explosion in her house (video)

Published

A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to reveal how rats in her home almost caused a cooking gas explosion.

In her narration, the lady identified as @missyposhkitchen on Instagram revealed that the content of her gas cylinder was getting drained, earlier than usual and she was wondering what the problem could be, not until when her technician discovered that rats had been chipping on the pipe that connects the cylinder to the burner.

MORE READING!  FG tackles rabbit disease

The lady went on to advise people to always check for a gas leak before cooking so as to avoid an explosion.

She wrote:

“This is a great testimony! I noticed my gas has been using few days to finish over 2months. I’ve been worried what has been causing the gas to finish under few days gas that used to last 3weeks to 1month started using 1week. So today i called engineer to check this and when he brought out the gas to check the back we found out rat has eaten the pipe of the gas🙆‍♂️😱😳 and I’ve been cooking with it like that over 2months

My advice to everyone out there always check your gas properly before starting to cook everyday it is very important. Never feel lazy to use few seconds to check the pipe connector before cooking.

I’m a living testimony🙆‍♂️🙏 some is not up to this and exploded. Alhamdulilahi”

 

MORE READING!  Group sues Tanzania government over ban on pregnant schoolgirls

Watch the video below;

 



-->





Trending