Connect with us

Metro

Fire guts building in Ikeja GRA

Published




The Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA), which confirmed the incident via Twitter, said the incident occurred on No 11 Sowemimo Street.

“The Agency’s response team arrived at the aforementioned address which consists of a two-storey building belonging to HAK Air Limited,” LASEMA said.

“Investigation conducted suggests that the fire Started from the Static Inverter used for Solar panel in the building. The fire has been subdued with the combined effort of the Agency’s FIRE team and @LAG_FireService.”

According to Channels Television, it was gathered that no life was lost in the unfortunate incident.

MORE READING!  Four die, two injured in Lagos fire, road accidents

See Photos below;

Advertisement
Comments



Trending