The Otun Olubadan of Ibadan land, Lekan Balogun, has been said to likely be the one to replace the late highly revered king, Olubadan of Ibadan land, Oba Salihu Adetunji as stated in the hierarchy of Ibadan chiefs.
1) Lekan Balogun: Otun Olubadan.
2) His Excellency, Senator Rashidi Ladoja: Osi Olubadan.
3) Owolabi Olakulehin: Balogun Olubadan
4). Olufemi Olaifa: Otun Balogun.
5) Eddy Oyewole: Ashipa Olubadan.
6) Tajudeen Ajibola: Osi Balogun.
7) Amidu Ajibade:Ekaarun Olubadan.
8) Lateef Gbadamosi: Ashipa Balogun Olubadan.
9) Kola Adegbola: Ekarun Balogun.
10) Abiodun Kola-Daisi: Ekerin Olubadan.
Here are a few things to note about the Otun Olubadan of Ibadanland, Lekan Balogun;
1. Lekan Balogun is a renowned technocrat, author and philanthropist.
2. He is a former Presidential Aspirant on the platform of SDP, Senator Balogun was also a Gubernatorial Candidate for the PDP in Oyo State in the present political dispensation and a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the Fourth Republic.
3. He holds a Doctorate, Master’s and Bachelor’s Degrees in Public Administration; Public and Social Administration and Economics from Columbus International University, Brunel University and Manchester University all in the United Kingdom.
4. He was a Research Fellow with the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, a director with Triumph Newspaper, Kano; Editor of the monthly Magazine-“The Nigerian Pathfinder” as well as Management Consultant for Multinational Organizations such as Leyland, Exiat Battery and Nigerian Breweries.
5. He sits on the board of several companies with interests in Oil and Gas, Distributive Trade, Management Consulting, Mechanized Farming and Export of non-oil items as well as Travels and Tourism.