Chelsea manager, Thomas Tuchel, has reacted to rumours suggesting that Inter Milan striker, Romelu Lukaku, is interested in a move back to the London club.
WuzupNigeria reported that the Italian giant rejected Chelsea's £85m bid (that included Spanish defender Marcos Alonso) for the Belgian striker and the Blues are expected to return with an improved third bid soon.
According to UK Metro, there are rumours from Italy suggesting that Lukaku, 28, has told Inter he wishes to return for a second spell in west London where he feels he has unfinished business.
Reacting to the rumours during his post-match press conference after Chelsea's Mind Series friendly with Tottenham on Wednesday evening, Tuchel said, "I will not talk about players who don't play in my squad,' the German replied when asked whether there was any truth to the rumours linking Lukaku with Chelsea.
"Romelu Lukaku is a fantastic player but he's a player from Inter and with all due respect, I will not talk about him in this situation."
On reports indicating that Lukaku actively wants to come back to Chelsea, Tuchel replied: "Everybody wants to come!
"Well, not everybody unfortunately but you can imagine that a lot of players want to come and join.
"But like I said, we don't comment on that."
Tuchel stressed that the 'attitude' of potential signings should be taken into account just as much as 'talent' when asked what his answer would be if Chelsea's board offered him Lukaku.
The board is not offering players. That's not the way it works so far,' he responded.
"Talking with the board about players and have our opinions and in the end we target players who could make our squad stronger which is quite a challenge to find.
"We don't only talk about talent but also attitude because we have a strong squad.
"And there are some players of which we think they could be a good target, good add-ons, and good improvements in our squad but I will not comment any names because I don't like it if other coaches speak about my players and you hopefully understand that."