An American Instagram model, Tyger Booty, has allegedly died while on vacation in Ghana with a billionaire
She was found dead in a hotel room after she flew over to Accra for vacation with the unnamed Ghanaian billionaire.
Report said that the billionaire sponsored Booty’s expensive trip including all fun package
The cause of her death remains sketchy but there are speculations that she died of a fentanyl drug overdose.
Her fans and followers reacted to her death on one of her posts on her Instagram feed she posted on December 7th. It reads;
A friend of the deceased, @myhungryworld who confirmed her death, wrote on Instagram
myhungryworld: 🙏🏽 😢 …. Gosh, this world is such a strange and unfamiliar territory to me lately; it astonishes me that you can be in one place thinking or feeling something … not knowing that somewhere else something completely different can be occurring in the same space of time. Incredibly sorry to learn that you have passed 💔 🙏🏽 I was just looking at our videos from Christmas past. 🙏🏽 I’ll pray for you and your family and your friends.
tommy_mobile: Hopefully others can learn from how she actually pass away. God bless the family.
moonllier: @tommy_mobile How? No one is saying what happened?
thesnakecharmerrr: @moonllier some are saying it was an accidental OD due to fentanyl. It’s really sad IF true.
telisha08: As the comments pour in PLEASE be respectful! She was a DAUGHTER, MOTHER, SISTER, and FRIEND! 🙏🏾 SENDING PRAYERS to the family!!! Theres a HEAVEN for a REAL ONE ♋️ love you always 💕