A nursing mother identified as Emperial Crystal Black has cried out after she discovered methylated spirit in what was supposed to be a bottle of vitamin syrup.
In a viral video the lady in a Facebook post revealed she discovered it after she tasted her daughter's drug just as she usually does before she gives her.
She further beseeched mothers to be very careful as she tried to imagine what people would have said if she unknowingly gave her child the substance and the unexpected happened.
"What would i have done!!!!!!!!!!!
What explain would i have given, wey them go believe me.
In this my lonely 💔😔 environment 🤦🏽♀️
Wqtin i for talk....
Say me a prayer 🙏. My innocent child would have been a died 💔 child if not that Chukwuokike 🧎🏾 at the right time.
Watch those videos and Understand more.
Truly my chi is alive 💯🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾May this not happen to anybody....
#mothersbecareful," she said.