Connect with us

Metro

Man gets electrocuted while working on electric pole (Video)

Published

Tension and sadness was the order of the day at the Ilasamaja area of Lagos state this morning after an electrician got electrocuted.

Local reports show that the yet-to-be-identified electrician was electrocuted in Agiri Bus stop, Ilasamaja, Lagos.

According to a source:

“He had climbed the pole to help change the wire connected to a house, when power supply was restored and he got electrocuted.

“He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.”

Watch video below:

MORE READING!  Apapa-Oshodi-Ojota-Oworonshoki Expressway ready in April as FG orders trespassers to vacate alignment for beautification





Trending