Sunday, Feb 22, 2026
  • Advertise With Us
WuzupNigeria
  • Home
  • Entertainment
  • Featured
  • Metro
  • Sports
  • Economy
  • Health
  • News
  • Lifestyle
  • Videos
Just In
ADC takes early lead in Kubwa II polling units as INEC releases results
Kwankwasiyya explains absence from Kano bye-elections
INEC disowns fake ‘ad-hoc staff recruitment 2026’ website
ICYMI: Court sentences Winners Chapel pastor to death for murder of landlord
Beer companies recover stolen bottles, crates following joint police raids
Japan donates emergency cholera supplies to boost Lagos preparedness
US strike in Eastern Pacific kills three, says SOUTHCOM
Police arrest suspects over armed robbery, homicide, cybercrime in Bauchi
Bauchi court sentences armed robbers, others to death, life jail
US lawmakers oppose war powers resolution on Iran
WuzupNigeriaWuzupNigeria
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • Entertainment
  • Featured
  • Metro
  • Sports
  • Economy
  • Health
  • News
  • Lifestyle
  • Videos
Search
  • Home
  • Entertainment
  • Featured
  • Metro
  • Sports
  • Economy
  • Health
  • News
  • Lifestyle
  • Videos

Search

Upgrade to FOXIZ today and take advantage of these fantastic updates!
Learn More

Latest Stories

ADC takes early lead in Kubwa II polling units as INEC releases results
Kwankwaso votes
Kwankwasiyya explains absence from Kano bye-elections
INEC disowns fake ‘ad-hoc staff recruitment 2026’ website
Iran hangs eight drug traffickers in one week
ICYMI: Court sentences Winners Chapel pastor to death for murder of landlord
Bottles of beer
Beer companies recover stolen bottles, crates following joint police raids

Socials

Follow US
© WuzupNigeria. All Rights Reserved.
Home » News » JUST IN: 4.48 million apply for N-Power jobs
News

JUST IN: 4.48 million apply for N-Power jobs

Last updated: July 13, 2020 1:49 pm
Irobosa Osazuwa
By Irobosa Osazuwa
6 years ago
Share
1 Min Read
SHARE

The online portal for the recruitment of the third batch of N-Power enrollees has so far received 4.48 million applications.

The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development commenced the enrolment process of the third batch of the N-Power beneficiaries on 26th June 2020.

Sixteen days after the portal was opened for application, the ministry said over 4million applications have been received.

According to the ministry, only 400,000 applicants will be absorbed into the third batch of its N-Power National Social Investment Scheme (NSIP) at the end of the recruitment exercise.

The update on the application exercise was posted by the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Farouq on her twitter handle; @Sadiya_farouq on Sunday night.

The tweet reads:

“My team and I continue to interface with stakeholders to ensure a successful transition for the @npower_ng. It has been 16 days since the portal opened and we have received 4.48 million applications to date”.

TAGGED:FeaturedN-PowerNational Social Investment Scheme (NSIP)
Share This Article
Flipboard Copy Link

RELATED NEWS

Auto Draft

By Christian George
56 years ago

Osun rejects N13bn payroll fraud claim, accuses consultant of inflating figures

By Juliet Anine
1 day ago

North Korea mobilizes 12,000 troops for massive party congress parade

By Christian George
2 days ago

Trump orders release of files on UFOs, extraterrestrial life

By Christian George
2 days ago
WuzupNigeria

Made by ThemeRuby using the Foxiz theme. Powered by WordPress

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • General
  • Advertisement
  • Exclusive
  • Sponsored
  • Student’s Life
  • Trending
WuzupNigeriaWuzupNigeria
  • Crime
  • Trending
  • Exclusive
  • Specials
  • health
  • Entertainment
  • Metro
  • videos
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?