American rapper, Travis Scott, has vowed to take care of all the funeral costs of those killed at the Astroworld Festival in Houston.
Scott, made the vow, after eight people died and hundreds of others were injured during his performance on Friday night at NRG Park.
In a statement obtained by CNN and ABC News, a representative for the artist said Scott will also provide further aid for people affected by Friday’s tragedy.
Also, the representative said Scott has partnered with BetterHelp to supply free one-on-one therapy, and he’s working with local organizations to direct those in need to proper mental health services.
Authorities are continuing to investigate what exactly went wrong and who may be responsible; that includes reviewing safety procedures and videos, as well as interviewing witnesses.
According to Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo, those who died in the incident range in age from 14 to 27. See their names below;
1. 27-year-old Mirza Baig of Houston
2. 23-year-old Rodolfo Peña of Laredo
3. 23-year-old Madison Dubiski of Cypress
4. 21-year-old Franco Patiño of Illinois
5. 20-year-old Jacob Jurinke of Illinois
6. 14-year-old John Hilgert of Houston
7. 21-year-old Axel Acosta Avila of Washington
8. 16-year-old Brianna Rodriguez of Houston
Scott’s representative says the rapper will announce more relief efforts for the victims in the coming days and weeks.