Reality TV star, Jumoke Zainab Adedoyin, aka JMK, says it is annoying for anyone to think that her reported fire disaster was a smokescreen to chase clout, adding that she she lost everything in the inferno.
Sharing pictures of the what used to be her apartment in a Snapchat post on Saturday, she described the incident as "devastating".
Acording to JMK, her air conditioner caught fire from a surge while she was asleep in the room on November 16 around 4am.
The reality star narrated that a choking smoke roused her from sleep as she and her friend made frantic efforts to put out the fire.
"The last couple of days have been beyond devastating. I thank God for my life and the life of my friends. 4am on the 16th of November, my Air Conditioner caught fire from a surge while I was sleeping in the room.
"I woke up choking to the smoke, ran to my friend’s room to call her but all efforts to put out the fire were in vain.
"Before the firefighters came the room was burnt to the ground. The fire outbreak took everything that I own down to all my certificates,” she said.
She, however, expressed hurt at all those saying she is chasing clout and nothing of that sort happened, stating it is annoying and insensitive.
"It is how insensitive some of you are, I was not going to speak on this but it’s one thing to not like someone, it’s another thing to wish bad things on them.
"Saying I’m chasing clout is very sad and annoying. I don’t even wish this on my enemies. BBNaija is just a show."