Ghanaian fiery preacher, Pastor Nigel Gaisie has asserted that a section of people who believe that life starts at age 40 are colossal failure.
This is just as he stressed that those who live under the same roof with parents at 35 are in the same category of losers.
He made the statement via his Facebook page on Thursday.
The man of God enumerated a number of factors that he averred are obvious signs of failures.
“YOU ARE A FAILURE !!!!!!NO ARGUMENT, IF YOU DISAGREE, JUST MAKE YOUR POINT…WE ARE HERE TO INSPIRE EACH OTHER’
1. You are a failure if at 35 you’re still staying with your parents or family compound
2. You are a failure if you’re waiting for a government before you start something with your life.
3. You’re a failure if all you think about is waiting to be fed by others, regardless of your circumstances, you can start something.
4. You’re a failure if you keep repeating mistakes in the name of human weakness.
5. You’re a failure if at age 25 you still keep multiple sexual partners and fancy certain party hang out merry.
6. You’re a colossal failure if you still believe life begins @40, check the world around you, Youngsters are taking over.
7. You’re a failure if @ 40 certain family relations can’t reach out to you for help .
8.You’re a family if you’re still following the pattern of your parents, that led to their distraction.
9. You’re a failure if all you don’t think well about people,(speak well about people)
10. You’re a failure as a parent, if your children are not greater than you or perhaps on almost the same scale…”
Meanwhile, the controversial pastor reportedly said there is nothing wrong with a man of God womanizing or drinking alcohol.