Invest rather than impress people, Reno Omokri urges
Human rights activist and Lawyer, Reno Omokri, has said that having multiple investments is better than owning an iPhone 13.
He made the statement in an Instagram post on Saturday.
According to the former media aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, iPhone 13 is a status symbol not a real treasure.
He said; "Nobody on Earth needs an iPhone13. Absolutely no one. An iPhone 13 is a status symbol.
"Don’t let peer pressure rob you off your real treasure. If your old phone works, use it. you don’t need a new phone.
"You need a new investment. Invest. Don’t impress!
Below are 10 Things You Can Invest in Instead of an iPhone13:
* A plot of land in a low cost area
* 40 bags of rice at a rural area to sell at a profit in an urban area
* Trade in forex
* Buy 3 Microsoft shares
* Buy 6 Apple shares
* Rent a one bedroom and use it for Airbnb
* Buy treasury bonds
* Start a POS business
* Join lendingclub and earn money lending money to people who are guaranteed to repay
* Invest in a course and learn an income generating skill.