Veteran actor, Babatunde Omidina aka Baba Suwe, is dead.
His demise was announced by his daughter on Monday morning.
Here are 10 things you probably didn't know about Baba Suwe
1. Omidina was born on August 22, 1958 in Inabere Street in Lagos Island
2. He had his primary education at Jamaitul Islamial Primary School in Lagos and Children Boarding School, Osogbo.
3. He hailed from Lagos Island.
4. He began acting in 1971 but came into the limelight in the 1990s with his role in the television comedy series titled "Erin Kee Kee".
5. He became more popular after he featured in Iru Esin produced by Olaiya Igwe in 1997.
6. Baba Suwe was married to Omoladun Omidina with children. She, however, died in 2009.
7. In 2011, he was accused of drug trafficking by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
8. His solicitor was the late Bamidele Aturu, a Nigerian lawyer and human right activist.
9. In 2019, he arrived in the United States of America for treatment of chronic diabetes.
10. He died aged 63.